What Makes Our Law Firm Different
When you have been injured during an accident or the victim of an injury due to someone else’s negligence, you’ll need a hard-hitting Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer in your corner who will fight strongly for your legal rights.
When you contact Wolf & Pravato that is just what you’ll find – A hard-hitting Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer familiar with the courtrooms in Florida.
Other attorneys and insurance companies know we prepare each case as if it will go to trial, and we have the resources required to build a strong case on your behalf. That is why many of our cases are resolved before ever entering the courtroom.
If the best outcome turns out to be at the negotiating table, that’s what we’ll do. Rest assured, we’re not afraid of litigation. At Wolf & Pravato, we are very comfortable with the courtrooms in Boynton Beach. As personal injury trail lawyers, we view it as our “Home Court Advantage.”
Over the years, our firm has represented thousands of clients, and has obtained numerous multimillion-dollar jury verdicts and settlements.
Our firm is dedicated to helping clients with a variety of personal injury cases:
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury
- Product Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
More Than Just A Law Firm
Our Boynton Beach personal injury lawyers are recipients of many prestigious awards, including the following:
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney – The highest level of evaluation by the Florida Bar, it identifies the attorney as a “specialist” or “expert” in their field. – Only about 1% of all Florida Attorneys are Board Certified Civil Trial Attorneys.
- Lifelong Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, reserved for trial attorneys who have won multi-million dollar trial verdicts.
Named one of 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers.
In the spirit of helping others, our firm is also involved in many charities, both nationally and locally. Our firm and staff are proud to be sponsors, contributors, and supporters of the following local South Florida organizations:
- Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association, Inc. (www.pbcpba.org)
- Southwest Florida Addiction Services. 3763 Evans Avenue, Fort Myers FL 33901
- Women in Distress of South Florida
- South Florida Strikers (http://sfstrikers.com)
- Coral Springs Youth Soccer
- Debbie’s Dream Foundation (http://cantstomachcancer.org)
- March of Dimes Foundation
- Help Hope Live (HelpHOPELive.org)
The philosophy of Wolf & Pravato is that every client is important. They are committed to achieving success one case at a time.
Contact us immediately at 1-954-633-8270 to schedule a free consultation. We are here to answer all of your questions, explain your rights, and help you to achieve justice.
To learn more about our firm, please do not hesitate to contact us to request a free case evaluation.