Boynton Beach Bus Accident Attorney
If you sustained injuries due to the negligence of a bus driver in Boynton Beach, Florida, you may be eligible to recover compensation for lost wages, medical costs, and pain and suffering related to your accident. Let the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato fight for you.
Our team of Boynton Beach bus accident lawyers is committed to helping you navigate the personal injury process and also help you to know your bus accident rights. We help you understand your rights. Call us now at (954) 633-8270 to discuss your case.
Types of Boynton Beach Bus Accidents
Sustaining injuries in a Boynton Beach bus accident can turn your life upside down. You may be suffering from a variety of physical injuries, mental distress, and wondering if you will ever be able to return to work.
Your insurance company may encourage you to settle right away, which can be tempting when you are unable to work and bills keep arriving. We recommend talking to a lawyer before accepting any offer, because you may be eligible to recover far more than the initial settlement the insurance company offers. Our legal team understands the complexities of Florida law as it applies to bus accidents. We are willing to fight for your rights.
Our Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer take on all types of Boynton Beach bus accident cases, including:
Public Boynton Beach Bus Accidents
Florida tort and common carrier laws can make filing a claim against a city or municipality complex. If you were injured on a Boynton Beach public bus, our Boynton Beach bus accident attorney team can help you navigate the process and fight for compensation.
Private Boynton Beach Bus Accidents
We also handle bus accidents that occur on private buses, such as rental buses or companies like Greyhound or Megabus. Our bus accident attorneys firm in Boynton Beach can work with the company’s insurance provider on your behalf so you can focus on healing.
Boynton Beach Bus Accidents Involving Pedestrians or Bicyclists
If you sustained injuries from a Boynton Beach bus while walking or riding a bicycle, you may be compensated for your injuries. Factoring in the cost of surgeries, hospitalization fees, and rehabilitation, your medical bills can add up to thousands of dollars. We can protect your right to pursue compensation for these and other damages.
When you hire a Boynton beach bus accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato, you partner with a team of legal professionals who are devoting to fighting for your rights. Call us now at (954) 633-8270 for a free consultation about your Boynton Beach bus accident case.
Damages Available to Victims of a Boynton Beach Bus Accident
After you have been injured in a Boynton Beach bus accident, it is natural to be concerned about your future. How will you pay for your medical bills? How will your family survive while you are unable to work? You may wonder about the damages you are eligible for.
Many factors impact your eligibility for damages. Every case is different, but we are typically able to pursue the recovery of damages that include:
- Cost of hospitalization and surgery
- Occupational therapy costs
- Physical therapy costs
- Pain management
- Transportation costs
- Medical devices
- Lost wages
- Employment benefits, such as health care or retirement savings
- Pain and suffering
If your loved one passes away in a Boynton Beach, Florida bus accident, you may also qualify to pursue wrongful death damages to cover their medical bills, burial costs, and other damages.
For a clearer understanding of the damages available after your Boynton Beach bus accident, call our firm at (954) 633-8270.
How Our Boynton Beach Bus Accident Attorneys Can Help
The weeks after your injury can be filled with stress and uncertainty. Let us help guide you through this challenging process and protect your right to recover compensation after a Boynton Beach bus accident.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help:
- Free consultation: We will sit down together to review your accident and explain the options that may be available to you.
- Gather evidence: Once we decide to work together, our team will get to work gathering records, eyewitness statements, and other evidence to build a strong claim for damages.
- Determine fault: We will work to determine who is liable for your losses, which may include the bus driver, their employer, a city or state government agency, or a private company.
- Calculate your losses: We will work to understand how these injuries have impacted your life, and how they may continue to affect your ability to work and do the things you love.
- File a claim: Our next step will be to take our evidence and file a claim for losses with the at-fault party. We will negotiate with them and work to reach an agreement outside of court.
- Fight for You in Court: If we are unable to reach a settlement, our legal team can take your claim to court and present your case to a judge or jury.
Call the Bus Accident Lawyers At The Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato Today to Get Started
You have a limited amount of time to file a Boynton Beach bus accident claim. We recommend reaching out to a Boynton Beach bus accident lawyer as soon as you are able. Call our Florida personal Injury Lawyer today at (954) 633-8270 to discuss your options.
We also help the victims of other practice areas:
Read our blog related to bus accident: