Personal Injury Lawyers Boynton Beach
If you or a family member have suffered a personal injury as the result of an accident, or if you’ve lost one of your loved ones due to wrongful death caused by the negligence of another, you have the right to seek legal counsel to help you claim the compensation you deserve. In this tragic time, you can take comfort that you don’t have to deal with these stresses alone. Senior Attorney Richard Pravato of Law offices of Wolf & Pravato is Board Certified in Civil Litigation and has earned the prestigious designation of Lifelong Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is reserved for trial attorneys who have won multi-million dollar trial verdicts.
Reason To Choose Our Personal Injury Attorneys Boynton Beach
But there are other reasons why the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato personal injury lawyer is the right choice for you, too:
- Personal Injury Experience: All of our Boynton Beach personal injury lawyers work exclusively as plaintiff’s lawyers. They’ve handled extremely complicated cases, including high-stakes accidents and wrongful death litigation. Other Boynton Beach personal injury lawyers may need help with these cases, but our injury attorneys are second to none.
- Client Dedication: Your case is unique and important, and your personal injury lawyer will make sure you feel that way, too. You’ve been through a terrible time in your life, and our attorneys make it their duty to give you one-on-one communication in person. We also have a dedicated support staff ready to go.
- A History of Success: We have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for clients with many different types of cases. Working with a personal injury lawyer Boynton Beach from the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato means you’re working with someone who knows what they’re doing and has a record to prove it.
- Our Contingent Fee Payment Structure: You won’t pay legal fees unless we win your case. We’ll go over these details with you in person right from the start.
How Will the Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Help Me?
The Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato’s experienced personal injury attorney Boynton Beach will attempt to achieve a fair settlement from the person responsible for your personal injury. If the opposing party is not willing to agree to just compensation, we will take your case to court and litigate on your behalf. Very often, just letting the opposing party know that we are not afraid to litigate can get them to agree to our demands at the negotiating table. It’s because our personal injury lawyers Boynton Beach are so experienced and willing to do whatever it takes in court, that we can come to such fair compensation for your personal injury.
How Wolf & Pravato Prepare My Personal Injury Case In Boynton Beach?
The experienced Boynton Beach personal injury attorneys and support staff at the law office of Wolf & Pravato offer personalized attention for each and every case. We will thoroughly go over all the details with you in order to see the entire picture of what transpired. We will also inform you of your rights following your injury or a loved one’s wrongful death, as well as all of the legal remedies available to you.
Our Personal Injury Lawyer Boynton Beach Offer Great Assistance
We offer advice and assistance in collecting the necessary evidence that can be used in support of your case at the negotiating table and during court proceedings. We review any and all police records and talk to the officers present at the scene of the accident. We interview any witnesses, review footage from traffic cameras, and check if your accident has been caught by any security cameras from any nearby buildings. Our car accident lawyer Boynton Beach also reviews all other documentation or evidence pertinent to your accident in order to build as strong a case as possible in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Fight To Achieve All Financial Compensation
After our personal injury attorney Boynton Beach identifies all parties responsible for your accident, we will fight to achieve the financial compensation that you deserve for:
- medical expenses, past and present, and estimated future
- lost wages, past and present
- loss of future income
- emotional damages
- permanent or long-term disability
- Pain and Suffering, loss of companionship
- any other losses that you may have incurred as a result of the negligence of others
These are all serious losses that you shouldn’t have to forfeit. Compensation for all of these things may not be offered immediately- that’s why a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer Boynton Beach can help you look for benefits that have been purposely left out.
Personal Injury Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyer Boynton Beach Handle:
Here are some examples of the various cases Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato has to experience with:
- Commercial Carrier/ Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Negligence Security
- Negligence of Daycare Provider
- Animal Attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip & Fall Accident
- Emergency Room Errors
- Tire Defects
- Auto Defects
- Aviation Tragedies
- Railroad Worker Injuries
- Maritime Worker Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Disorders
- Construction Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injuries
- TBI – Traumatic Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Defective Products
- Public Transit Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Boynton Beach?
In the State of Florida, personal injury claims carry a statute of limitations of four years. This means that you have no more than four years from the date of or discovery of your injuries in order to file a personal injury claim. In the case of medical malpractice, you have two years from the date of or discovery of your injuries in order to file a claim, however, your action cannot take place more than for years after the actual date of the injury.
What is the Discovery Rule?
Sometimes, a person can be injured and not know it. Some injuries may not present themselves for weeks, months, or even years, generally due to medical malpractice. In this case, there is a rule that states you can file a personal injury claim in which the statute of limitations begins upon the discovery of your injuries, rather than from the date that the injuries occurred. The discovery rule applies to when a person discovers injuries or should have discovered the injuries.
If Your Surgeon Make A Mistake You Are Able to File A Claim
For example, if you underwent surgery and your surgeon made a mistake, but immediately owned up to it, the statute of limitations would begin when your doctor admitted to the mistake. However, imagine that you underwent surgery and the surgeon made a mistake but didn’t admit to it. After your procedure, you experience daily pain and you tell another doctor, who tells you to come in for a check-up. Your statute of limitations clock will likely start running at the point where the doctor advised you to seek medical attention, whether you heed the advice or not. Finally, imagine that after a surgical procedure where a doctor made a mistake, you experience no side effects and do not know for a year that you were injured until you have another procedure. In this case, the statute of limitations will begin when your injury is discovered during the new procedure.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Boynton Beach Helps To Get Your Fair Compensation
Our Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer has the tools and resources necessary to give our clients top-notch support. We focus on every aspect of the victim’s life to help determine the essential points of settlement value. While the insurance companies may overlook details such as the emotional burdens you now bear, our attorneys work to make sure you are fairly compensated for these losses. Your pain and suffering are real and you should not discount it- nor do you have to. Call us today at 561-686-0520 to talk about scheduling a free, in-person, no-obligation meeting with one of our advocates, or email us with the form on the top of this web page. You don’t have to bear this damage alone- Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Boynton Beach can help. Visit our Boynton Beach office Today.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm Boynton Beach For Help
Navigating the Florida statute of limitations in regards to personal injury claims can be complicated. In order to ensure that your claim is filed on time and that your rights are protected, it is important to get in touch with a personal injury attorney Boynton Beach as soon as possible after an accident or following the discovery of your injuries. A personal injury attorney Boynton Beach from the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato can give invaluable legal advice regarding your injury claim and the amount of time with which you have to seek damages.
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS FAQs:
Why Do I Need a Lawyer for a Personal Injury Case?
Working with a personal injury attorney in Boynton Beach allows you to focus on your physical recovery rather than focusing on insurance companies and the legal system. It also ensures that you have someone knowledgeable and experienced with similar cases, protecting your rights and handling the claims process.
A car accident lawyer can seek fair compensation based on the expenses and losses you suffered. They prioritize your best interests over everything else.
How Do I Pay My Personal Injury Lawyer?
Many personal injury attorneys in Boynton Beach work based on contingency fees. This means they charge nothing upfront. What’s more, their clients don’t pay anything until their cases succeed––and only if they recover compensation.
Personal injury law firms also finance their clients’ cases from beginning to end. For instance, administrative costs and consulting fees can add up. Rather than having clients pay for these expenses, the firm covers them. In this arrangement, you could retain a lawyer at no cost to you.
How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
There is no way to know how much your personal injury case might be worth without first understanding the damages you suffered. The money you could recover from an insurance claim or court award compensates you for the expenses and losses suffered because of the accident.
When you hire a personal injury lawyer in Boynton Beach, the attorney can gather documentation to show the expenses and losses you suffered. They also can use this information to determine what a fair settlement offer might look like or convince the jury to award damages.
When Should I Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer After an Accident?
You should consider consulting a personal injury attorney in Boynton Beach as soon as your injuries allow. While you could have up to four years to sue under some circumstances, there are many reasons why getting started early benefits you and your case.
Some of these reasons include:
- Evidence doesn’t last forever. A copy of the police report could stay on file for years. Yet, the same cannot be said about eyewitness testimony, forensic evidence, and your vehicle’s damage. You want as much information to supplement your case as possible.
- Inaction could give the insurer reason to discredit your case. You want to show the insurer that you’re committed to recovering compensation, and that means filing your claim promptly. Taking too long could make the insurer believe that your injuries came from another incident, not the car accident.
- There are other deadlines aside from the statute of limitations. The liable insurance company has its own deadlines for processing your claim. It generally won’t offer a four-year period to file your case. By partnering with a lawyer, they can assess your case-related deadlines and act accordingly.
How Does the Personal Injury Claims Process Work?
When personal injury attorneys in Boynton Beach pursue compensation for clients, the goal is to hold the at-fault party accountable. They can do this by filing a claim based on that party’s insurance policy and/or suing them in civil court.
The claims process involves:
- Notifying the liable insurer of your damages
- Understanding the value of your injury-related losses
- Reviewing the liable insurance policy
- Negotiating (if the claims adjuster refuses to settle)
- Responding to the insurer’s requests for evidence and paperwork
- Adhering to all relevant deadlines
- Proving fault, negligence, and liability
- Communicating with multiple parties, from claims adjusters to eyewitnesses
Many injured claimants don’t want to manage these obligations after an accident. So, instead, they partner with personal injury lawyers. These professionals use their knowledge of injury law to settle their clients’ cases.
Do I Need to Sue to Recover Money in My Personal Injury Case?
Sometimes, personal injury victims need to sue the at-fault party to recover compensation. Your personal injury lawyer in Boynton Beach can determine a suitable way to approach your case based on its circumstances and details. They may file an insurance claim and negotiate for a fair settlement, sue, or use both approaches concurrently.
Most successful personal injury cases end with negotiated settlements. This means, more likely than not, you won’t have to file a lawsuit to recover damages. Yet, a lawyer can handle your lawsuit if your case warrants one. Call (954) 633-8270 to learn more.
We help the victims of personal injury in the following cities also:
- Personal Injury Lawyer Fort Lauderdale
- Personal Injury Lawyer Fort Myers
- Personal Injury Lawyer Miami
- Personal Injury Lawyer West Palm Beach
For more information about personal injury claims and Florida statutes of limitations, Contact the personal injury lawyers Boynton Beach at the law offices of Wolf & Pravato.
Police Departments Serving Boynton Beach, FL Boynton Beach Police Department
100 E. Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
1375 Gateway Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Fax: 954-767-0960Courthouses Serving Boynton Beach, FL South Palm Beach County Courthouse
200 W Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Palm Beach County Clerk
205 N Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Hospitals Serving Boynton Beach, FL JFK Medical Center, 5301 S Congress Ave
Atlantis, FL 33462
Bethesda Hospital East, 2815 S Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Bethesda Hospital West, 9655 W Boynton Beach Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33472 FREECASE EVALUATION