PERSONAL INJURY AND ACCIDENT LAWYER IN TAMPA
Have you been injured as the result of an accident? Has someone you love suffered a wrongful death due to the negligence of another? You may be legally entitled to compensation. From our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, our personal injury lawyers have been handling similar cases for many years.
We’re confident in our accident lawyers, and we strive to provide our full legal support to individuals and families who have went through hardships due to accidental injuries and deaths. Our attorneys have earned board certification in litigation and have been honored with the designation of Lifelong Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which means they’ve won verdicts of millions of dollars for their clients.
An injury attorney isn’t necessary for every accident in Tampa, but it’s still advisable to look into legal counsel to discuss your case. That goes double for complex and confusing cases, and those involving catastrophic or fatal injuries. You have enough stress to worry about already, without the added burden of legal and financial trouble.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers have experience in all of the following areas:
- Commercial Carrier / Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability (slip / trip & falls)
- Negligence Security
- Negligence of Daycare Provider
- Animal Attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Emergency Room Errors
- Tire Defects
- Auto Defects
- Aviation Tragedies
- Railroad Worker Injuries
- Maritime Worker Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Disorders
- Construction Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injuries
- TBI – Traumatic Brain Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Defective Products
- Public Transit Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
Your Settlement – Your Life
As tough as it is to think about financial details in times like these, it’s important to realize that this will directly affect your life. Insurance companies are unfortunately not in the habit of giving the most generous offers to victims and their families, because that would be bad for their business.
They’re trying to make money, and that means they want to share less with you. They also have extensive legal teams standing by- that’s why you need Wolf & Pravato, so the playing field is level. Insurance companies will often try to rush a fast settlement and try to get you to sign right away, but you should always have a personal injury attorney review the settlement documents before you sign anything.
These documents often prohibit you from filing claims in the future, and leave out many categories where they owe you more money. These categories include:
- Long-term or Permanent Disability
- Past, Present, and Future Lost Wages
- Past, Present, and Future Medical Bills
- Estimated Related Future Expenses
- Loss of Companionship / Income Provider
- Emotional Damages / Pain and Suffering
Don’t let anyone push any of these aside without review first. Remember, liability isn’t always limited to a single person. Often there are other parties which may be held responsible, such as product manufacturers and designers, municipalities, and the government itself.
This may take expert research to determine- and if that’s the case, we will hire the necessary experts. Procedures like skid mark measurement, damage qualification, and accident scene reconstruction may be completed to gather additional evidence on your behalf. We may also use fact-finding missions and seek out security cameras, additional witnesses, and any other relevant documentation.
Tampa Accident Lawyers at Wolf & Pravato
Our accident attorneys and dedicated support staff are the best at what they do. Here are even more reasons to back this claim up:
- Extensive Experience in Personal Accident Cases- Every lawyer at Wolf & Pravato is exclusively a plaintiff’s lawyer. They have backgrounds in complicated, high stakes litigation, including cases that other lawyers have needed help with understanding.
- Experience in Trial- Our personal injury lawyers prepare every case like it was going to trial, even if a settlement is the outcome that’s expected. We’re comfortable in the court room while other lawyers may not be. The opposing parties understand this, and know that we have what it takes to not back down at the negotiating tables. Often, our willingness to take your case to court is what makes our opponents give you the settlements you want.
- Personal Commitment to Clients- We treat every client with the respect and dignity they should have. This is a tough and unenviable time in your life, and the last thing you need is more complications. That’s why we make a personal connection, offer our legal support, and communicate one-on-one regularly with you about the state of your case.
- Our History of Victory- We’ve won multi-million dollar verdicts for clients before, in all sorts of different kinds of cases, with all sorts of different kinds of injuries. While every case is unique, we know the winning methods to get the settlements you legally deserve.
- The Wolf & Pravato Contingent Fee Payment Structure- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case. Don’t worry, our attorneys will go over this great system right when your representation starts.
If you’ve suffered an accidental injury in Tampa, or anywhere in the South Florida region, Wolf & Pravato may be able to help.
Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-person consultation or a
phone consultation with our Florida personal injury lawyers – 1-954-633-8270.
Hospitals Serving Tampa, FL Tampa General Hospital
1 Tampa General Cir.
Tampa, FL 33606
Memorial Hospital of Tampa
2901 W Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
Florida Hospital Tampa
3100 E Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33613
Shriners Hospital for Children – Tampa
12502 USF Pine Dr.
Tampa, FL 33612
Tampa Community Hospital
6001 Webb Rd.
Tampa, FL 33615
St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital
3001 W Doctor MLK Jr Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607
Police Departments Serving Tampa, FL Tampa Police Department
411 N Franklin St.
Tampa, FL 33602
Tampa Police Department
3818 W Tampa Bay Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
Tampa Police Department
9330 N 30th St.
Tampa, FL 33612 Courts Serving Tampa, FL Hillsborough County Courthouse
401 N Jefferson St. #516
Tampa, FL 33602
Clerk of Circuit Court
419 Pierce St.
Tampa, FL 33602