Bus Accident Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
If you suffered injuries in a bus accident, a Fort Lauderdale bus accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato can help you understand the strength of your case and explain your legal options. Some bus accident cases can be especially complex, but we will handle the legal aspects of your case on your behalf.
How to Understand My Fort Lauderdale Bus Accident Injury Case?
After a bus accident case, it can be difficult for victims to know what to do next, and it can be tempting if the bus operator or their insurer will offer a quick insurance settlement offer. However, we advise discussing your case with an attorney from the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato first.
The bus operator understands better than most that there are many reasons why bus accident cases can get complicated, including:
- There may be a large number of injured victims
- The bus may be owned by a vicariously liable company
- The bus may be owned by a local government agency
- The victim or victims may have catastrophic injuries
No matter how your Fort Lauderdale bus accident injuries occurred, a member of our team can review your case and explain your rights. We are not afraid to pursue compensation for our clients from any agency or company. This includes:
- Broward County Public Schools
- Broward County Transit (BCT)
- Tour companies
- Private coach owners
Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer can also review accident cases that involve Riverwalk Water Trolley, Sun Trolley, or other types of Fort Lauderdale transportation. Reach out to the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato today by calling (954) 633-8270. We offer free case reviews, and you never owe us anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
How Bus Accident Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale Handle My Case?
At the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato, our bus accident team will make sure you understand your situation and your respective legal options. We can explain the process we need to go through if a government agency operated the bus or help you understand how we identify liable parties when a corporation operates the bus.
We know how to build a compelling bus accident case and can go to work doing so on your behalf by:
- Handling all communication about your case
- Submitting all documents and paperwork before deadlines arrive, as long as there is sufficient time to do so
- Gathering evidence to prove fault and liability
- Proving your accident-related injuries, expenses, and losses
- Representing you throughout the claims process
If necessary, we can file a lawsuit against the bus driver and bus operator in this type of case. However, we can often reach a fair out-of-court settlement and recover compensation that covers your current and future damages. Every step of the way, we will fight for your best interests.
To learn more, you can schedule a complimentary consultation with a bus accident attorney in Fort Lauderdale from the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato. Call (954) 633-8270 to get started.
How to Recover Damages After a Fort Lauderdale Bus Accident?
The goal of filing a claim or a personal injury lawsuit is to recover compensation. To do so, we will need to collect as much documentation of your accident- and injury-related expenses and losses as possible, including:
- Current damages
- Likely future damages
- Economic expenses and losses
- Noneconomic damages like pain and suffering
Some of the most common damages we recover on behalf of our clients include:
What are the Common Bus Accident Damages in Fort Lauderdale, Florida?
- Current and future medical treatment costs
- Ongoing care costs
- Current and future lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damages, such as replacing or repairing your vehicle
- Pain and suffering damages
Florida’s Statute of Limitations
Florida has a statute of limitations that puts a deadline on how long we generally have to pursue compensation after bus accident injuries. In addition, other facts of your case could mean even tighter deadlines. For example, we may need to file paperwork within a few weeks of the accident if the bus belonged to a government agency.
The best way to learn about how quickly we need to take action and the steps necessary to recover compensation is to discuss your case with a Fort Lauderdale bus accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato.
Talk to a Fort Lauderdale Bus Accident Attorney Today
At the Law Offices of Wolf & Pravato, our Fort Lauderdale bus accident attorneys can help you understand your legal options based on the facts of your case. We offer free case reviews and consultations to bus accident victims.
Call (954) 633-8270 now to learn more about how our Florida bus accident lawyer can help you seek a payout in your case. We will evaluate your case for free, and you pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover a payout on your behalf.
We also help the victims of other practice areas:
- Bicycle accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Car accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Motorcycle accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
Read our blog related to bus accident:
- Keeping Kids Safe on the Bus – What You Should Know About School Bus Accidents
- School Bus Safety Week is October 17-21