Choosing the right personal injury lawyer in Fort Lauderdale can make a world of a difference for your personal injury case. Each case is specific and no two personal injury claims are identical. A great personal injury attorney is willing to provide personal care, individualized legal attention, and counseling to properly fight for you and to get you the legal accident compensation you deserve. At Wolf & Pravato, we care about each of our clients, their injuries, and families as well as the damages and losses sustained in their personal injury claims. Representation should come from a place of genuine concern over the client and his or her’s future. Each case at our firm is handled directly by an experienced trial attorney. CALL TODAY!!
Imagine you were just involved in a car accident where the other party was at fault and you had no idea where to begin when it came to searching for the right lawyer for your unique case. The first step is to narrow down your search in order to find the attorney that is going to represent your case. According to the American Bar Association, you must “ask about the lawyer’s experience and areas of practice. How long has the lawyer been practicing law? What kinds of legal problems does the lawyer handle most often? Are most of their clients individuals or businesses?” Your goal is to find the lawyer that you know will devote individual attention on your case and is entirely familiar with the details of your claim because they are the ones taking care of your case personally.
Here are some factors to consider when deciding if a personal injury attorney is right for you:
- Trust. At Wolf & Pravato, we have more than 20 years of experience in representing personal injury victims and their families, and we have found that TRUST is the number one factor that clients need, want, and rightfully deserve. Our team of personal injury attonerys have a remarkable record of honoring that trust with honest, straightforward and open communication with all of our clients.
- Focus of Practice. Just like doctors specialize in certain areas of medicine, lawyers usually focus their practice in certain areas of the law. You should seek out a law firm with a practice area that matches exactly what you are looking for. At Wolf & Pravato, we have devoted our entire professional practice to representing people who were injured, or who have died as a result of another’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness. Traumatic Brain Injuries, Negligent Security Cases, Uber Car Accidents, and Slip and Falls are only some of the areas we specialize in.
- You should know if an attorney has a winning record and you should be able to ask a lawyer the details about their success rate. The Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys at Wolf & Pravato have an outstanding winning record that we are very proud to talk about with any prospective client. Our significant, multi million dollar wins are by both settlements and jury verdicts.
- Reputation. Look for a lawyer with a positive reputation in your community. At Wolf & Pravato, you can read our testimonials on our website to see what our former clients have had to say about us. We take pride in our service and we love what we do. We are not running a business, we are serving our community and helping people get through extremely difficult times.
An attorney’s reputation provides that added value not only from the perspective of a plaintiff, but also from the defendant’s perspective and the court’s perspective for handling cases and doing things in the proper manner. It puts a client in the best position to recover as much as they are entitled to as a result of what happened to them.
- Experience. Find an attorney that has been involved with cases similar to yours for a long time. We have been assisting injured clients for more than 20 years. We fought against virtually every insurance company out there and won. Hiring a personal injury attorney without the expertise can also mean that you are rolling the dice and taking a risk you shouldn’t be taking. With that being said, before hiring an attorney, do not hesitate to ask them about similar cases they have handled along with their success rates and whether they are fully prepared to take the case to trial if need be.
- Trial experience. While not all cases make it to trial and most settle out of court, you will want to hire an attorney who is not afraid of a trial. Every single attorney at Wolf & Pravato is a seasoned trial attorney. We are prepared to take every single case to trial.
- Winning record. Look for an attorney who wins cases. This may seem simple enough but there is a reason some lawyers win and others lose. Often, an attorney who loses a lot of cases is doing so because he or she is doing something wrong. Wolf & Pravato is a personal injury law firm with a substantial, unmatched, winning record. Never settle for anything less.
Usually the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. Although you may not necessarily be going over your case together over dinner every night, the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case, or even return your calls in a reasonable time when you’ve been hurt.
Hiring the right personal injury lawyer to help guide you with an insurance claim or lawsuit can go a long way towards receiving the money you deserve. As you go through the hiring process, remember that there is no need for you to rush. Make sure you are completely comfortable with your lawyer’s ethics and experience, and feel free to talk to multiple attorneys before selecting the right one for you. Choosing your attorney is an important step, and you can take the time to do it properly so that you are able to get the right lawyer for your case.
At Wolf & Pravato, we offer a free consultation to give you the option to be comfortable with your decision. We believe the right lawyer matters.