While using a BBQ at his rental community it exploded. Our client was burned and luckily had a marvelous physical recovery.
The rental community denied fault, we filed suit and we were able to get our client a fantastic recovery of $500,000.
- What to Do if You Slip and Fall in a Store July 16, 2019
- What Do You Have to Prove in a Negligent Security Case? July 14, 2019
- Who’s Responsible if I Get Into an Accident with an Electric Scooter? July 12, 2019
- Who Is Responsible for an Uber Accident? July 10, 2019
- Who Has the Right to Sue for Funeral Negligence? July 8, 2019